Brian, go to Dept of Labour


BRIAN Klaaste from Brits in North West said he had been unemployed for a while when he got a job at a security company.

After working for seven months, he realised the company was not registered with the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA).

He said the company he is working for is also not registered with the Department of Labour.


If the company is not registered with PSiRA, they are not complying with the requirements of the sector.
That means the company will be liable to a fine or a prison sentence for the directors.
Brian needs to contact the Department of Labour to report his employer.
The department will send an inspector who will compile a report and recommend what needs to be done. 
Voting Booth
If I found my partner was cheating I would...
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
64% - 268 votes
try to understand why they did it.
30% - 126 votes
6% - 24 votes
Let us know what you think

Contact the People’s Paper with feedback on stories and how we could make even better!

Learn more
Do you have a story for the People’s Paper?

Click below to contact our news desk and share your story with SunLand!

Let's do it!