Aiming for a career in aerospace, or hoping to add some serious weight to your CV?
Here’s your chance to get a fully paid, six-month stint at Boeing’s International Business intern programme in Seattle, Washington, in the United States.
Launched in 2012, the intern programme offers valuable exposure to the latest advances in business and technology, with hands-on experience in a range of skills such as business operations, finance, marketing, and strategy.
“It’s a superb bridge to the working world.” said J Miguel Santos, managing director of Sub-Sahara Africa for Boeing International and director of international sales for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in Africa.
“The programme helps make sure that a robust talent pipeline exists for the industry and it’s a splendid opportunity for the interns to get exposure and experience at the world’s largest aerospace company.”
- You must be enrolled in tertiary education or have graduated within a year of 18 January 2019.
- Show the results of a strong academic performance.
How to apply
- Visit www.boeing.com/careers and enter the requisition number 1800061877.
- Entries close on 22 July.
- Candidates will be interviewed in August and September. The internships start in January.