- Eight small potatoes, quartered
- Two eggs
- 50g green beans
- 50g sweet corn
- 500g chicken livers
- 30ml oil
- Salt and chicken spice
AVOCADO DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- One clove garlic
- One avocado, sliced
- 30ml lemon juice
- 125ml olive oil
- Two teaspoons mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small pot, boil potatoes until soft.
- In another pot, boil beans and corn together for five minutes. Drain water. Season with salt.
- Boil eggs for eight minutes. Cool with water, peel and quarter them.
- In pre-heated pan, add oil and fry chicken livers. Add chicken spice after five minutes. Keep frying until livers are brown, then remove from heat.
- Once ingredients are cooked, mix them together in medium bowl.
AVOCADO DRESSING PREPARATION
- In blender, add peeled clove of garlic, avocado, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper, then blend until smooth, then pour on salad.
- Add some eggs and chicken livers on top.
- Garnish with parsley.