Sex is a very interesting topic, many people like to talk about, we see images and references to sex almost everywhere, but the idea of being taught what sex is and how to have sex is quite rare.
But as much as how rare that is, many people pass different sex advice around.
Whether good or bad or absolutely ridiculous, there is always some truth to everything we’ve been told.
Here is what some of our Sun Readers had to say about the best sex advice they have receive.
- Danny Mohlomi: “Real sex ke man on top.”
- Puseletso Makoea: “When she says she's cuming, don't increase the speed of the stroke, remain consistent.”
- Amzolele Solwandle: “What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom!”
- Thulani Percy Ndlovu: “No sex before marriage.”
- Andile Xaba: “Prevention is better than cure.”
- Carlos Bakang: “Don't rush to ejaculate, take it slow.”
- Rethabile Chanelle Motebejane: “If it’s hurting you doing it wrong”
- Henry Young: “Don't have unprotected sex with someone you don't know her status”
- Baeng Mokoena Eddie Malinga: “sex is a mind game it depend how u play it to score more rounds.”
- Rosemary Twiggy Mckay: “Go with the flow. Relax and don't over think it”
- Dalinhlanhla Buthelezi: “Drink a lot of water”
- Nkosinathi Mhlanga: “Use a condom”
- Mcee Phola: “Be careful who have sex with, cause those few minutes might change your entire life for ever”