AS A parent, you do your best to provide for your kids and to raise them well.
However, you can be a good parent and still find yourself raising troubled children.
The word “troubled child” describes different kinds of behavioural or emotional problems that kids may display.
Here are some factors that can derail children:
- Absence or negative influence from adults
- Lack of attachment to parents
- Unhealthy living environment
- Mental and emotional challenges
You may be overwhelmed and tired of dealing with your kid, but you shoudln’t give up on them. Here is how you could help:
- Get professional help while it’s still early
- Invest in a healthy relationship with your child
- Avoid blaming yourself
- Be a role model
Send a Please Call Me to 083 323 1023, email mizzb@loveLife.org.za, or go into the Facebook page loveLifeNGO.