Contact pension fund adjudicator



TSHEPISO Mohale from Lenasia South said he worked for a security company but when he resigned he discovered his employer was not contributing towards the employees’ provident fund.

However, their payslips reflected provident fund. He wants to know how to sort out this problem.


When you have been contributing towards your provident fund but your employer has not been sending your contributions to the fund, you need to contact the pension fund adjudicator to lodge a complaint.

They will give a determination against the employer.

Voting Booth
Did you turn this week's public holiday into a long weekend?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I did.
8% - 38 votes
I wanted to but I couldn't.
51% - 240 votes
I didn't think about it.
41% - 190 votes
Let us know what you think

Contact the People’s Paper with feedback on stories and how we could make even better!

Learn more
Do you have a story for the People’s Paper?

Click below to contact our news desk and share your story with SunLand!

Let's do it!