100g chicken necks , 100g chicken hearts , 100g chicken giblets , 1x red pepper , 1x onion , 50g tomato sauce , Salt and pepper to taste , 30ml chicken spice , 1x chicken stock cube , 300ml water
- In a medium size pot fry the onion and red pepper.
- Add the chicken spice.
- Add the chicken giblets, necks and hearts (rinse before you cook).
- Add water and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the stock cube and tomato sauce.
- Add more water, if it has been reduced and boil for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with pap or bread.