A lot us if not all have always asked ourselves how we should be studying if one common method we're used to doesn't work out... well, there are a few learning styles that are available to help you get through this crisis.
If one dominant style doesn't work for you find an alternative which might go with your personality because not understanding that each person learns differently can create positive and negative spirals that reinforce the belief that one is "smart" or "dumb".
Here are the Seven Learning Styles:
- Visual (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.
Your learning styles have more influence than you may realize. Your preferred styles guide the way you learn.
HERE IS A VIDEO BELOW THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL!