Dear MizzB

I AM 22-year-old woman who is married to a man (42). I entered the marriage with a daughter (7), and he has two boys from his previous relationship, aged 16 and 10.

I recently I discovered that the boy of 16 has been sexually abusing my daughter. When I told my husband, he moved the boy to his sister’s place and told his family my child lied about the incident.

How do I restore peace at home?

Hey mama

You have to report the incident and get professional help.

The boy committed a crime and not allowing him to face the consequences will promotes his violent behaviour while undermining your kid’s development.

Peace could be restored if you remove the veil of secrecy in your home.