THE festive season can be filled with temptations pressurising some people to be unfaithful to their partners while tarnishing their relationships and reputations.
For some infidelity is an automatic breakup, but others may want to work on the relationship.
There is no 100% guarantee that your partner will not cheat again, as the decision belongs to the individual.
But the choice to trust your partner again is up to you. It is important to know that if both partners are committed in the relationship, it’s possible to rebuild trust after cheating.
Things to keep in mind:
- Take responsibility for your contribution and actions
- Be transparent with your partner by having open and honest communication
- Listen to your partner and find out what their needs are
- Respect your partner’s space as they still have the right to their own privacy
- Give your partner time to heal
- Seek professional help
In forgiving, avoid using past mistakes as a weapon to hurt them. Rebuilding a relationship requires a lot of work from BOTH PARTNERS as it requires that you both be devoted to the healing process.
Send a #plzcall to 083 323 1023 or email:email@example.com