6 months ago
-  ~ 

Hey MizzB

I am 15-year-old girl and I live with my two younger brothers, mother and her boyfriend. My mum’s boyfriend sent me an SMS telling me he wanted to teach me how to take care of a man.

I thought he sent the message by mistake and I ignored it. Two nights ago he came into my bedroom and forced himself on me. He said if I wanted my family to continue having food I’d always allow him to have me. Please help.

  • Princess

Hey Princess

You are a child and sex will not make you a woman. What your mum’s boyfriend is doing is called rape.

You should report this matter to your mum and the police. Sexual molestation steals a girl’s pride and dignity, leaving her feeling less than she really is.

Comment on this story
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining

The soccer league or competition I would most love to see covered big time in Daily Sun is ...