6 months ago
-  ~ 

Hey MizzB

I’M 24 years old and have three kids with my boyfriend.

For the past six years he disappears in December after pay day and only comes back in January with no money for food, clothes or school fees.

His mother has told me to let him be as he’s a man and can do as he pleases. I’m really tired of this life. What can I do?

  • Lady

Hey Lady

I applaud you for having the courage to seek help. It is sad that your boyfriend’s mum is not playing a supportive role for you and your children.

A person will treat you the way you allow them to treat you.

This means he’s doing this because he knows he can get away with it. Your kids will also be affected by his behaviour as they have to compromise on necessities. This may teach them about the kind of treatment they should give and expect in relationships as they have seen you allow it. Go for testing and know your status. Make a choice for you and your children.

Comment on this story
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining

The soccer league or competition I would most love to see covered big time in Daily Sun is ...