9 months ago
File photo  ~ 

Hey MizzB

I’m a 17-year-old girl who has a crush on a certain man.

Things have been difficult at home. My parents always fight and this makes it difficult to concentrate on my studies.

The person I have a crush on listens to me. But the challenge is that my crush is a teacher.

When I told him how I felt, he said he only saw me as a little sister. What should I do?

  • Girl

Hey Girl

It’s wrong for your parents to fight in front of you because this is a form of emotional abuse and neglect.

Your teacher is a wise man because he is not taking advantage of you. You did a good thing by asking for support from an adult.

But having feelings for your teacher will not resolve the problems at home.

You should find a respectful way to talk to your parents about how their actions are affecting you. You should also ask a trusted elder to intervene.

Comment on this story
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining

The soccer league or competition I would most love to see covered big time in Daily Sun is ...