VICTOR Selowa from Dobsonville, Soweto, said his employer has been threatening to kill him for demanding the money deducted from his salary without his consent.

He said he reported the case to the police, but they did nothing.

Instead, he was later dismissed and wants the police to investigate the case.


When you are not happy with the services received at the police station, you can lay a complainant and submit it directly by visiting your local station community service centre, station commander, the district or cluster commander’s office or provincial complaints coordinators.

They will investigate your complaint and give feedback on the way forward.

As for getting fired, Victor can challenge the dismissal at the CCMA.