Samuel Khoboko from Taung, North West, said he’s worked for a security company since last year.

According to his payslip, he’s been contributing towards the provident fund.

But the contributions were not taken to the fund.

He contacted the fund to ask if it had been receiving his contributions.

He was told that, according to records, he’s not a member.


When a company has been deducting provident fund contributions, and you find out the fund hasn’t been receiving your contribution, you have to lodge your claim with the pension fund adjudicator.

It will give a determination on your complaint.