ALFRED Ndlovu from Pimville, Soweto, said he worked for a construction company for many years and when he retired, he claimed from his provident fund.

He was told payment would be sorted out in a few weeks, but it’s been over a year now.

Can he challenge the fund?


Lodge a written complaint to the fund. The complaint can be addressed directly or may require an investigation.

The complaint will be referred to the board of trustees for consideration, or to the pension funds adjudicator.