NELSON Mphahlele from Tshwane said his former employer, a security company, owes him leave pay.

He lodged a complaint with the Department of Labour and the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority, but he’s not received any feedback.

He also complained that there were provident fund deductions on his payslip, but the money wasn’t paid over anywhere.


Nelson has already lodged complaints at the correct institutions and he just has to keep following up on the complaints.

Regarding the provident fund, he can lodge a complaint with the Pension Fund Adjudicator by contacting 012 346 1738.