CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE INGREDIENTS
, 250g cream cheese
, 100g dark chocolate
, 60ml castor sugar
, 50ml cream
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE INGREDIENTS
, 80g good quality white chocolate
, 200ml cream
COOKIE LAYER INGREDIENTS
, 100g chocolate cookies, crumbed
, 20ml cocoa nibs
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and soften with a spoon.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler, then remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes.
- Add the chocolate, sugar and cream to the cream cheese, then mix well.
- Spoon mix in the bottom of four jars.
- Top the cheesecake with cookie crumbs.
- Sprinkle a few cacao nibs on the cheesecake and put the jars in the fridge to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, then remove from heat and set aside for a few minutes.
- Whisk the cream until soft peaks and fold in the melted chocolate while the chocolate is still warm.
- Mix well and spoon mix on top of the cookie layer in the jar and place back in the fridge to chill and set.
- When you’re ready to serve, put a raspberry or strawberry on top and finish by sprinkling some chocolate flakes.