THIS easy salami salad comes together in 15 minutes with baby greens, sweet cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and a light dressing.
- Two cups baby rocket
- One cup baby spinach
- One onion, diced
- ½ cup sweet cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 55g thinly sliced salami
- One and ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Freshly ground pepper
- In large bowl, combine rocket, spinach, onion, tomatoes and salami. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve with some pinches of Parmesan cheese and pepper on top.