-12 fresh strawberries
-½ cup sugar
- One cup whole or whipping cream, cold
- Extra strawberries for topping
- Four medium-sized glasses – the size you would drink water from when thirsty
- Clean and slice the strawberries. Put the sliced strawberries and the sugar in a blender and puree. Pour ½ a cup of puree and set aside. Set aside remaining puree in blender too.
- In a cold bowl, add the cream and beat until stiff peaks form. ) Gently fold in the remaining puree in the blender.
- Divide the 1/2 cup of puree between the four glasses and top with the strawberry mousse.
- Refrigerate for about one hour or even overnight if so desired.
- Top mousse with freshly sliced strawberries and serve.