- One cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup white grape juice
- One cup sugar
- One small-to-medium seedless watermelon, chopped into bite-size chunks
- One pint green seedless grapes
- 500g strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- Mint chiffonade, as needed
- In a saucepan, combine the pomegranate juice, grape juice, and sugar. ) On medium heat, whisk the mixture until the sugar dissolves and the liquid becomes syrupy.
- Remove from heat and allow the syrup to cool.
- Combine the syrup and the fruit in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, add generous amount of mint.
- To make a mint chiffonade, stack a number of the mint leaves and then tightly roll them vertically as if you’re making a cigar.
- Then make thin slices from one end of the leaves to the other.