, Six plums
, Two peaches, nectarines or apricots
, Two tablespoons olive oil
, 400g butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
, 100g giant couscous
, 100g quinoa
, 80g frozen edamame soy beans or petit pois, thawed
, Two tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
, Three tablespoons peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
, ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
, Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Halve and pit the plums, peaches, nectarines and/or apricots. Slice them thick.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan oven) or 180°C (gas mark 6). ) Pour olive oil in roasting tin. Add butternut squash. Toss to coat. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Cook couscous and quinoa according to pack instructions. Add edamame beans or petit pois to roasting tin. Stir fruit gently in the butternut squash. Roast for five more minutes.
- For the dressing, mix sweet chilli sauce, peanut butter and turmeric with two to three tablespoons warm water.
- Season and serve immediately.