THE trial venues for the seventh edition of the Nedbank Ke Yona Team have been officially announced with the Northern Cape revealed to be a new destination.
Young footballers will be given the chance to show their skills in the hope of following their dreams at the following venues:
North End Stadium in East London on 27 April
· Thohoyandou Stadium in Limpopo on 4 May
· Harry Gwala Stadium in Durban on 11 May
· Gaeleshewe Stadium in Kimberley on 25 May
· Dr Petrus Molemela Stadium in Bloemfontein on 26 May
· Ikamva Stadium in Cape Town on 1 June
· Rand Stadium in Gauteng on 8 June
Tutu Ntuli, Sponsorship Manager: Football Properties at Nedbank said, “The journey is not only about giving footballers the chance to follow their dreams, we also strive to uplift players and their communities through financial education and various life skills programmes.”
The final team will play against the 2019 Nedbank Cup champions and are also afforded an opportunity to trial for a month with a PSL club to secure a permanent signing with a professional team.
Aspiring footballers who are between the ages of 18 and 23 can register for the Ke Yona Team by dialing *120*KEYONA#.