11 months ago
Picture by Cornel Van Heerden  ~ 

Dear MizzB

I’m worried about my neighbours’ kids. Every weekend, she goes out boozing, leaving her two kids alone in the house.

Her daughter is 10 while her son is six years old. Sometimes she brings different men to the house, and the kids are forced to go outside while she entertains men. What can I do to help?

) Naledi

Dear Naledi

I know it can’t be easy to witness such neglectful behaviour from another woman.

Have you tried speaking to her about her behaviour?

It seems she is putting herself before the kids, forgetting that her children might end up being victimised by the men she brings to the house.

Please try to speak to her about her behaviour but if she doesn’t want to change, you have the right to anonymously report her to child protection services.

Comment on this story
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining