Summer is the season to play and experiment with different colours.
This time of the year, bright colours are seen everywhere, on clothes, nails, shoes and even hair.
Playing around with colour when it comes to makeup is a great way to hop on board to the summer season.
Pink eye shadow has become a popular trend.
Many eye shadow makeup palettes have started including different shades of pink and nudes.
Here are a few reasons why you should try a pink eye shadow look this summer.
1. With different shades of pink you can play around with neutral transition colours which compliment each other and are easy to blend.
2. Pink is a very soft, feminine colour and is a great way to want to look girly.
3. A nude lip compliments pink eye shadow. It’s easy to make this a soft makeup look or a dramatic makeup look, depending on the techniques you use.
4. Pink eye shadows work well and look great on all different shades of black women.
5. You can add glitter and highlighter to really make the pink eye shadow pop.
Watch this video of Pink eye shadow makeup tutorial below: