If you wanna make your waist look smaller in for an outfit but don't have the money to invest in expensive body wraps, this might just be the trick for you.
Plastic wraps have been used to warp cover food, banish flies or even help to keep bouquets fresh but even in health and fashion they do apply.
Body wraps have become a popular therapy in spas and the process is simple and by doing one at home you can enjoy the benefits and save lots of money.
What you will need:
- Vitamin E oil
- Sea Salt or Freshly Ground Coffee Beans
- Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter
- Plastic Wrap
- Start by massaging the Vitamin E oil onto your stomach then get some saran wrap, wrap your belly tightly.
- Now it’s time to wait… wait for about 1 1/2 hour before removing my wrap and probably do not go past 2 hours.
- After you remove your wrap you will be gross; so grab your sea salt or coffee grounds and hop in the shower/bath.
- Rinse off your stomach and scrub away the dead skin to buffer your abs.