AFFORDABLE dupes have always been a way for regular people who can’t afford expensive brands to stay on trend and in style.
In Mzansi, MRP is that one retailer that always comes through for the people.
MRP always trends for being the go-to store for cheaper, on-trend fashion and beauty items.
Let’s look at five times the retailer duped expensive brands:
1. Double strap slip-on mule – These mules retail for R1 299 on Superbalist and MRP has them for only R159.99.
2. Ankle boots with track heels – The track heels retail for R759 on a higher LSM market but MRP dupes go for R249.99.
3. Clear thong stiletto – Steve Madden sells these thong heels for R1 299 and MRP has a dupe of the thong heels selling for R149.99.
4. Vinyl Pearl sandals – These sandals sell for R799 at ZARA and MRP dupes of these sell for R129.99
5. Braided heel sandals – ZARA sells these for R699 and MRP dupes go for R189.99.