The American singer who has taken the music industry by storm released her music video, Juicy featuring Tyga last week.
She released her debut album, Amala earlier this year in March. She's been compared to the likes of Nicki Minaj and Cardi B.
A few years back, Dumisani moved to the U.S. He met and married Deborah Sawyer and he had a son and daughter (Doja Cat) with her.
According to One Tribe Magazine, he mentioned in an interview in 2017 that after 15 years of living in the U.S he got homesick and had every intention of bringing his family to South Africa with him but it just didn’t work out.
Here are some fun facts about the gorgeous Doja Cat:
1. Her full name is Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini.
2. She is Dumisani Dlamini's daughter. Dumisani is known for his character as Chester on Yizo Yizo. He is currently on Isibaya as Mbodla.
3. She's also a rapper, songwriter and record producer.
4. She released her debut album titled Purrr! at the age of 18.
5. Her song Mooo! was a success on YouTube and that's how she got recognised.