INDODA izibamba ziqine! We define a man by his physical dominance, social importance and financial achievement.
But what really defines a man?
It is time that men redefined masculinity to acknowledge who they are in this world.
READ: START THINKING ABOUT 2018 NOW
A man is not his possessions or his career, so let us define him by his purpose and efforts. Raise a boy to be the type of man you want to see.
Teach boys that a man:
- Does not fear failure and takes responsibility
- Has a duty to become his best self
- Knows his limitations and works to overcome them
- Is at peace with his emotions and feelings
- Is not defined by sexual intercourse or conquests
- Respects others and welcomes equality.
When you know your strengths and weaknesses as a man, it empowers you to be respectful and understanding of other people’s shortcomings.
Ndoda! In you there is a leader, a protector, a guardian, a father, a brother and a boy waiting to take his place in history and bring forth change.
This is a call to action for all men to stand against gender based violence.
Enough is enough!
#CountMeIn please call me on 083 323 1023 or email: email@example.com