One 40g sachet All Gold Tomato Paste
½ green pepper, finely diced
150g diced bacon
One teaspoon ground coriander
Two tablespoons white cheddar cheese
One 410g packet puff pastry, thawed
Four slices mozzarella cheese, halved at an angle
Eight Enterprise smoked viennas
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a small frying pan, sauté diced bacon pieces for five minutes or until just crisp. Add All Gold Tomato Paste, green pepper, coriander and cheddar cheese. Cook over medium heat for five minutes, stirring often. Let cool.
- Unroll the dough, cut into eight rectangles, spread sauce on each rectangle equally. Top with half slice of cheese.
- Place an Enterprise smoked vienna at short end of cheese.
- Roll in dough to enclose and lay on baking sheet seam side down.
- Bake on the oven’s lowest rack for 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese bubbly.