THIS recipe is from Anina’s Recipes.
- 15ml olive oil
- Two large sweet potatoes, cut into pieces
- Salt and black pepper fror seasoning
- Two cups spinach, chopped
- One tablespoon butter to sauté spinach if you want to serve it warm
- One cup sprouts
- One cup mayonnaise
- Two teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In oven-safe roasting tray, season and drizzle sweet potato with olive oil. Roast in oven until soft.
- In salad bowl, put sprouts, cut or sautéed spinach and roasted sweet potatoes.
- Serve with mustard mayonnaise.
- Can be served hot or cold.